Never say never, right?
We have some extra inventory that was reserved for in-person shoppers, but figured it couldn't hurt to add just one more of each color here too.
Their retirement has already been announced, so if you see this secret message you're a lucky duck! The listing will be archived again once the last pieces have sold.
They are 1.5" wide and 1.8" down on surgical steel ball studs.
All findings are made with hypoallergenic materials, and are lead and nickel free. Refer to each product descriptn for more details <3
Each piece is carefully designed and hand crafted with love. Slight variation from photos may occur.
- Standard shipping is with USPS and usually takes 3-7 business days to arrive once shipped.
- Once USPS has your order, shipping time and the condition it arrives in is out of our control. We do not process refunds for orders lost or delayed due to the shipping carrier once they are out of our studio.
- We package items with the utmost care to prevent breakage during transit, however if your item arrives broken please email us with a picture of the condition your order arrived in, and we will happily send you a free shipping label to return the item(s) to us to fix and send back. Several of our pieces are 1of1 and/ or use vintage charms, so it is not always possible to receive a new or full replacement.
- Processing time is currently 1-3 weeks depending on order volume, not including shipping time.
- Orders returned to us by USPS will be resent once after we confirm an address, for free. Any additional returns to us by USPS due to an incorrect addressed entered at checkout will require the purchase of an additional label (the current rate for economy shipping on our site is $3.90) in order to reship it. We do not process refunds if an incorrect addresses is entered and an order is returned to us by USPS, and there is no response received after we try to get an address confirmation to reship the order.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org